Dancing

Options
yopeeps025
yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
Does anyone get self conscious when dancing with someone and you get the feeling that they are about to feel a place where you are working on that has a lot of fat?

For me it is my chest.

Replies

• ChelseaSmile22
    ChelseaSmile22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Of course! for me its my love handles. I think everyone is self concious about a particular area and especially being like physically close to someone who you may not know very well is always nerve racking. I know when I feel someones hands sliding down my sides I get anxious a bit but I think it has a lot to do with confidence aswell. We worry because we are not confident about it but almost 100% of the time I am sure the people we are dancing with never even notice lol.

My tactic when bar hopping or clubing is always to make sure when meeting new people use the assets you are most confident about before you hit the dancefloor. For me, I always go up and talk to the guys first because I feel like my outgoing personality and humor are my best assets. I also hit them with eye contact because I like my bright blue eyes and therefore it makes me more comfortable with the guys I am meeting.

I also feel like people pick up on when you are nervous and anxious and thats never a good combination when you are trying to pick someone up. The main thing is just TO BE YOURSELF, because you have lost tons of weight, look amazing and are a BAD *kitten*. Try to use the things you are confident about to your advantage and don`t sweat your insecurities, atleast not on the dancefloor.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Yeah that old negative self confidence is gone for this topic. (*)
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    w3e.gif
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Carrie_Fisher_Princess_Leia_Chewbacca_boob_grab.jpg
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Does anyone get self conscious when dancing with someone and you get the feeling that they are about to feel a place where you are working on that has a lot of fat?

For me it is my chest.

I'm obviously doing it wrong. I've never had a woman feel my moobs while dancing. They usually go for the buns.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    no. I get self conscious because i look like this:
    8f4c570e221d17858dc4cb43f460a8ec.jpg
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Just own it...and then you won't be self concious

280sw007883.gif
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    SGM_Adonis wrote: »

For me it is my chest.

I'm obviously doing it wrong. I've never had a woman feel my moobs while dancing. They usually go for the buns.

Maybe she is just that into me to feel everywhere.

• SGM_Adonis
    Options

For me it is my chest.

Did you just virtually beach slap me and told me that you're hotter than me?
  • _SantaClause
    Options

For me it is my chest.

I doubt it.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

For me it is my chest.

Nah just show the difference in geographic location. Some girls are not afraid to do public displays of affection. Some would rather have you go home with them and do that behind close doors.
  • _SantaClause
    Options

For me it is my chest.

Nah just show the difference in geographic location. Some girls are not afraid to do public displays of affection. Some would rather have you go home with them and do that behind close doors.

kxG.gif

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm too busy dropping it like it's hot.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options

For me it is my chest.

Some would rather just go in the alley...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    I'm too busy dropping it like it's hot.

springdance.gif?resize=300%2C249
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    /\ Sorry no idea what happened there...
  • yopeeps025
    Options

For me it is my chest.

or the bathroom.

• SGM_Adonis
    Options

For me it is my chest.

or the bathroom.

That's kind of gross.
  • MaeC130
    MaeC130 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When i'm dancing it doesn't bother me. That's when I feel my best!