Starting again and need more friends

Options
I began my journey almost 18 months ago and after losing 90 LBS I hit a brick wall. I had been training hard and my trainer told me to take a week off to relax my muscles. Well 1 week turned into 4. I have gained 8 LBS and I refuse to gain anymore so here I am starting again. I use a Nike Running app and am alway looking to add friends. I am not a marthon runner but I have regained my dedication to daily workouts. Would like to hear what works for you and what clean healthy foods are your favorite.

Replies

• floweredsteel
    floweredsteel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I did the same thing, but 1 week turned into 4 months and 25 pounds. I'm back on track, and back to losing weight. I'm doing a variety of exercises, but mostly I'm back to watching what I'm eating.
  • haircuttergirl
    haircuttergirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I hit a brick wall after 50 lbs and took a year off. Restarting was hard. Very. I'm 4.6 lbs from my goal weight now... but it's being stubborn. I just started trying to clean up my eating (a month ago I told someone clean eating sounded awful and asked why they would do that to themselves lol). This is very new to me, but I am trying.