Turbo FIre

rilaus
rilaus Posts: 14
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
How do I enter in my workouts with Tubro Fire.

Pretty new to this and not to sure how.

Any help would be awesome Thanks

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    If you wear and HRM (which I highly recommend) then you can create your own exercise and put in the number of calories burned. Otherwise, the closest to Turbo Fire would be to log it as turbo kickboxing (inlcluding Turbo Jam).
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    If you don't have a heart rate monitor I would enter it as high impact cardio. MFP tends to overcalculate a little bit so you might back off some of the calories for good meadure.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Before getting my HRM I logged it as kickboxing (Including Turbo Jam) for the cardio portion, and stregth training for the other classes. The calories were a little bit off though.
  • cpalumbo
    cpalumbo Posts: 2
    I am doing turbo fire too and really like it. DId you get the extra DVDs? I was thinking about getting them, but i want to know if it is worth the money or if it is just more of the same.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    I ordered the extra dvd's from ebay and I've only done 2 of them so far, the fire 60 and the abs 10. I def think they are worth it. The fire 60 is advanced compared to the rest of the dvd's and the abs 10 is a fantastic abs workout!
  • rilaus
    rilaus Posts: 14
    I tried the abs, just to try it and OMG the burn was insane. So far I like it. I was watching some of the HIIT DVD's and it looks pretty intense.
This discussion has been closed.