Hellooooo, I'm new too!

Options
Hi everyone, it's been maybe around 11 days since i joined and have to say i'm loving the site. I've downloaded the app on my phone too just so i keep everything logged. On a mission to lose around 70lbs & need all the help i can get, please add me lets get motivated together.

Replies

• danie2010dw
    danie2010dw Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Girl!!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome...
    I love my phone app ( and use it to annoy everyone at work as I enter everything I eat at lunch).
    well I use it all the time, but I find that people are very intimidated by people watching their weight and/or counting calories.
    good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • TWMangrove
    Options
    Welcome, and best of luck reaching your goals. Please feel free to add me :)
  • Kikurs
    Kikurs Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome! You will do great :)
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    Good luck sweetie! I'm the supportive type if you'd like to friend me :smile:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Good luck, new friend!
  • jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    good luck and welcome, feel free to add me as a friend! We can inspire each other !
  • mimi1924
    mimi1924 Posts: 14
    Options
    I can tell this is going to be such a great tool for getting those pounds off and more importantly the motivation we all need. You WILL do it!! Imagine yourself everyday healthier and lighter!! Have a great day!!!!!
  • jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm new this week too, but already loving it! Good luck to you and add me if you'd like!
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    add sent. everyone is welcome to add me as well!! I'm called the motivator!!..lol
    xoxoxox
  • Shawneea
    Shawneea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am also new to MFP. I love this site! I have it as a phone app and it really keeps me focused to have it at my finger-tips. I am on a mission to lose 27 pounds. I am very close to forty but, I want to look and feel every bit of twenty-five :-D. Please help me to continue my journey. I believe having great motivation would be a plus. So, new friends... much success to us all!!!
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new here too. Please feel free to add me.