In need of friends for motivation

Options
Hello,
I have been using MFP for almost 2 months but I am starting to slip here and there so I am in need of some motivation to help keep me going to my goal. I would love to help other people that need help too.

Please friend me

Replies

• I_Bake_Cakes23
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Having friends on here is nice because it keeps you accountable!
  • milowen
    milowen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
    I'm not doing so great myself w/ the motivation, but it's helping to have friends that are encouraging on MFP. That's what we're all here for right?
  • cbaines74
    cbaines74 Posts: 77
    Options
    Feel free to add me:-)
  • ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i need the motivation too ;( iv not logged on for a couple of days due to sinning because of my birthday. I now feel demotivated ... Hopefully will get up in the morning to go to the gym once again ... Seeing all the skinny ladies there put you off efven more! lol. its NOT FAIR!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am willing to help. Please feel free to add me to your buddy list for motivation and to share best bets
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! More friends the better!!
    ~Amanda
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like
  • jessicafreake
    Options
    thanks to all who added me
  • jadebugs
    jadebugs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! i am in the same boat but i WONT give up!!!!
  • jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request, would like to know more about you. What do you think is causing the lack of motivation? I have been doing this for about 7 weeks, and it is getting tiring a little.

:wink:
  • mkruse1226
    Options
    I'm also having some trouble with motivation the last few weeks. I'm in this for the long haul, but need to get more focused. Good luck!