Insanity?

Options
2»

Replies

• InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity, (hence my name) I also have the asylum volume 1 and 2. Ive done each program at least once. Now I pick and choose what I do each morning. Feel free to friend me. :-)
  • racheldlewis7
    racheldlewis7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have and I love it! I'm having some issues with how to count my calories. Anyone else have that issue?
  • fullerh
    Options
    It's so nice to hear that people are so into it!

I'm on week 2 now, and even though it's been a little hard to get motivated, I'm pulling through!

It's hard, but it's so worth it! People have already said they can tell a difference.

Don't be too scared to try it. I was, and now I regret having put it off for so long!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Don't be too scared to try it. I was, and now I regret having put it off for so long!

I agree!~ wish I started sooner :)
  • fullerh
    Options
    I just finished my second week, and I'm so much better off than when I started! :)
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    That's awesome! Me too :) Just had my rest day and I'm doing my 2nd Fit Test tonight - can't wait to see my results!!
    Keep pressing play everyone...
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    OMG look at these results after only 2 weeks! Couldn't be happier :) An extra 101 moves!

Fit Test Day 1 / Day 15
    Switch Kicks 75 / 90
    Power Jacks 40 / 57
    Power Knees 66 / 100
    Power Jumps 26 / 38
    Globe Jumps 7 / 9
    Suicide Jumps 14 / 15
    Push-up Jacks 17 / 25
    Plank Oblique 38 / 50
    Weight 151.8 / 149.2
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Did you just call me....oh wait, you're talking about the workout program...?
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    I've kept pressing play everyone...sorry I haven't been online much. I missed my workout on Saturday due to our annual inventory count at work but I worked out Sunday morning and then did my Sunday workout on Sunday night...I was a bit sore after that and definitely felt it during last night's workout. Oh well, short term pain, long term gain!

I'll have to post my measurements soon but the quick snapshot is (in 2 weeks):
    Waist - lost 1.5 inches
    Hips - lost 1 inch
    Butt - lost 1 inch

Super pleased with these results - the before and during pictures are pretty awesome too!
    Keep pressing play, can't wait to see what Month 1's results look like :)
  • jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of week 2 and have tried Insanity before, but never finished and didn't follow healthy eating so really didn't see results I wanted. I will do my measurements/weight after I complete week 2 (and every time a fit test comes up). I am starting to get used to it and liking it better when I turn the volume down and use my own music.