Hectic Schedule! Any ideas?

Options
I am currently working two jobs. I work in marketing; this schedule is always the same but I also am a caregiver and this schedule is always different. I am finding it difficult to get all my meals in and to eat a healthy amount of calories. Today I am ending my day off at 760ish calories and I have to go to bed so that I can wake up on time for work tomorrow. I already have meals prepared, I try and eat every two hours (5 meals/snacks a day) and no less than two hours before bed. I know there are some busy people on here that have been able to make this work. Any ideas?

Replies

• Summerfit321
    Summerfit321 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would suggest having more kcal in each meal.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    It's ok to have low calorie days. Some people look at a weekly average.
    I eat twice a day and I am comfortable eating one of those meals before bed time.
    If you find something that works for you, do that.
    IF you need more quick calories, add some nuts and fruit -- I used to cary walnuts and raisins in a zip lock bag for "emergencies."
  • kristin0715
    Options
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the input.
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have a similar issue with my current job (no lunch break die to understaffed). I just make bars and bring them in and eat them randomly.
  • kristin0715
    Options
    That's a really great idea! I am going to have to give that a shot!!! Thank you
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I would die without a stash of Kind bars in my purse for those days when I can't stop for a proper meal. They're around 200 cals and keep the hunger at bay until I can get a proper meal.