Gastric sleeve patients

Hi, I'm looking for gastric sleeve patients who I can be in contact with - I'm day 9 post op and have found it helpful viewing others food diaries to get an idea of things to eat, intake, etc. My search name is gidgetboo7 Thanks

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Sorry, I don't fit the bill, but I saw no one had answered yet so I figured I'd let you know there are a few groups on here of people who have had WLS (and all sorts of other groups for that matter if you are ever looking for like minded friends). If you look one up and join that would be a great place to make friends. They also have their own boards so you can find all sorts of useful info without having to weed though all the stuff on the general board.

~Best wishes.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Hi! I was sleeved on 9/18/14 and just "graduated" to some soft foods --- eggs, fish, and low fat cheeses. I still drink the protein drinks but started adding 1.5 scoops (30 grams of protein) into my 16 oz. water and Crystal Light --- otherwise, it was too hard to get in all the protein. What are you eating now? What type of protein drink do you use?
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    :) The sleeve group is called VSGers.