Did your feet shrink?

Options
TheVirgoddess
TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
I just got measured again, and I've gone from an 8.5 (where I was for years) to a 6.5.

I didn't know that this was even a thing.

Replies

• Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Yes. Hell, I didn't even have to lose that much (20 pounds after college), and I went from 10 to 9.5
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    They aren't as wide but I'm still a size 10.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I lost a little over half a size with my weight loss. I didn't know it was a thing, either, until it happened to me!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I lost half a shoe size in the first month. I am going to assume it was water. Because i'm not retaining it like i used to.
  • cristyfarah11
    cristyfarah11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine did!! I've always been a 9.5, now I'm a 8.5 or 9!!! Didn't even realize feet could shrink!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've only lost about 20lbs so far, but I did find that many shoes I own that used to be a little too snug fit quite well now. I'm usually a 7.5 - 8 and losing even a small amount of weight made all my 7.5 shoes fit much better.
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The first time I lost 50 pounds, I went from a size 9 to a size 8. I couldn't believe it was a thing!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Mine stayed the same
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    yes! wasn't expecting that. I couldn't wear any of my sandals from last year. I am hoping I can still wear all my boots. lol!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Yep, dropped from an 11.5 to a 10.5.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I guess I carried a lot of fat in my feet!