Shrink the boobs??

wdwghettogirl
wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
I tried on my "goal shirt" last night, just to see where I'm at with it. Tight, yes, but tolerable around the tummy (yay!), but still way too tight on the boobs! Anything I can do to help this chestal area?? I know I can't spot reduce fat, but are there some exercises that will help tighten the chest muscles... or SOMETHING to help shrink these puppies?? I've been well endowed all my life and I'm so over it. Ideas? :)

Replies

• bump... I'd love to know too!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    TRIPLE BUMP!
  • Me too!! Mine usually eventually lose some, enough to look a little more proportional to my body size, but not enough. How does one firm up this area, too?
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    It just takes time. I started out at a 30GG, and over 4 months and a lot of running am now a 30FF. I feel much smaller in the boob area! Having such a narrow back, I fit a small at this size.
  • peanutrenee
    peanutrenee Posts: 179
    I tried on my "goal shirt" last night, just to see where I'm at with it. Tight, yes, but tolerable around the tummy (yay!), but still way too tight on the boobs! Anything I can do to help this chestal area?? I know I can't spot reduce fat, but are there some exercises that will help tighten the chest muscles... or SOMETHING to help shrink these puppies?? I've been well endowed all my life and I'm so over it. Ideas? :)
    ill trade with you..
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    ill trade with you..

ME TOO!!!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    hand them over I would love for a shirt to fit tight around the boobs instead of looking like a boy all the time. :)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    bump
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Im with you! 57 lbs down and I lost a lovely 1/4 cup size (went from an overful D/small DD back to my usual 38D but I think that was also finally hitting the 18 month post-delivery of baby mark) Ive decided to just focus on firming up the chest/back/shoulder muscles so they are perkier and dont hurt my back so much
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Damn, I wish I had your problem. I was a 36D at Christmastime and I have already lost 2 inches around my bust. I really don't want to go back to the B I had in high school. :(
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    oh my....
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    *sigh* share them please! my breasts have definitely shrunk a fair amount. I guess it really all depends on your body type and where you gain fat first. It must be frustrating though!
  • peanutrenee
    peanutrenee Posts: 179
    i have no boobs and even with this pregnancy i have no boobs... ppl ask me how am i going to breast feed when i aint got no boobs :sad:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    I would also like to know ideas - I went from overflowing a 42DD, to comfortably fitting in a 40DD - I've lost 42 pounds and they aren't shrinking much... I have a picture of myself as a 4th grader with probably at least a B chest...
    I already have back issues related to them and hubby has already suggested a reduction if the diet and exercise don't help...would prefer some exercise "tricks" over surgery of course!
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    They were the first thing to go for me. Right now I'm a 34DD-not an easy size to find! And I require a LOT from a bra, as carrying 4 children, breastfeeding, and now shrinking them had done a lot of damage and if the bra don't pull it's weight-I might trip over them while doing my cardio.:sad:
  • Oh dear do I wish I had that problem. Nope, boobs were the first thing to shrink.
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    I need help with this as well. I am only 5'2. I was a 44DD, when I was at my heaviest at 186 lbs. I now wear a loose 38DD at 158 lbs. I think I need a 36, but then the cup size doesn't fit. What to do???
This discussion has been closed.