Trying to loose 10-20 lbs

Options
I'm at 130lbs now and I would like to see what I look like at 110lbs, but I hink 120 is going to be more realistic since I would like to be lean and cut, not just skinny. Anyone else here with me? Maybe we could help eachother.

Replies

• Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well I started at 138 and would like to get to 120, but I seem to be stuck at 125ish. If you have any suggestions or want to friend me, please feel free. Good luck to you!! :o)
  • Vpirwannab
    Options
    I am with ya. I am at 138 and would really like to see 120! Its hard!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 137 now and my goal I'd like to be 115- 120 lean and cut.
  • susieconkey
    Options
    Crystel, you have the same numbers as me. I was at 138 at mid-October, got to 124 mid-April. Now at 125 and it's going to take 'over the top' exercise to get it lower.
  • kristyoconnor
    kristyoconnor Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like, I'm in a similar situation. I'm trying to go from about 140 to 120. I got down to 118 once and I honestly think I was a little too skinny then.
  • AbbyLu
    AbbyLu Posts: 29
    Options
    I was down to 117lbs at my wedding, but I still wasnt that lean that I would like, like Lolo Jones. I'm only 5'2" so I dont think 110 would look bad... but since muscle weighs more than fat, I think 120 would be perfect. Plus then I don't have to worry as much about NEVER being able to have ice cream again lol! I appreciate everyone's support! Nice to know I'm not the only one ;)