whats ur poison of choice??

Options

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    THE TACO BELL WHERE I LIVE, CHANGED THEIR BEEF... it used to be taco bell too, but now it tastes funky!

Taco Bell beef = w220091404.jpg
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    THE TACO BELL WHERE I LIVE, CHANGED THEIR BEEF... it used to be taco bell too, but now it tastes funky!

Taco Bell beef = w220091404.jpg
    i can never see ur pics... it makes me sad :(
  • anubis609
    Options

Not even if you quote, copy, and paste into a new tab/window?
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    Well that depends on the day and what I'm craving... My favorite poisons before I joined MFP were:

1) beefy 5 layer burrito from taco bell, minus sour cream, plus lava sauce.. (540 calories)

2) spicy chicken sandwich and med waffle fries from chick-fil-a (840 calories)

3) general tso's chicken & fried rice from any chinese takeout (..who knows! 800-1200 calories for a full takeout serving)

4) Large quiznos turkey bacon guacamole (1160 calories)

5) Beef mucho nachos from taco bueno (1247 calories)

...It's safe to say I avoid ALL of these things like the plague now, except the OCCASIONAL spicy chicken sandwich (NO fries & NO bun) which is 480 calories(minus however many calories are in the bun...) but hey, we still have to have our guilty pleasures!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

nope. not even then! :(
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Breadsticks from Pat 'n' Oscars or Wings 'n' things (so easy to just go in, ask for a dozen, and skidaddle). Eeevil!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time eating fast food my gallbladder goes on a nasty tirade when I do try to eat it. It's SO not worth it..haha...ok, most days. :-p

KFC- Mashed potato bowl- I can eat the snack size and be ok.

Sonic

Chinese buffet- totally ridiculous on sodium, but hey- it's good for a splurge.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    My poison of choice would have to be Pizza Hut. Not sure if it's considered fast food, but it's just as fattenning as fast food. I ALWAYS get thin and crispy crust though. I LOVE PIZZA!!!!!!! Just so I can get it and not feel totally bad I get a veggie thin and crispy.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart's Deli Fried Chicken Wings..Ranch Flavored..

Bad but so good.
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    Taco Bell!!

damn taco bell....I want it now!!!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I've always loved 'Nothin' But a Good Time" and "Fallen Angel".

Oh wait...we're not talking about the BAND Poison are we?" ;-)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    We have two sub places thats own by the same person in Philly. One is Phillies and the other is Iggles (Eagles). Their cheese steaks are to die for!! There is no such thing is a foot long...that sucker is 18" so I always get a half. Oh and their Pizza cheeseburger sub...whew I won't even get one I just take a bite of my son's. I know its about 2000 calories for a 1/2 LOL but it taste so heavenly.
  • anubis609
    Options

nope. not even then! :(

Try opening up this one...it's the same pic, just on a different site:
    http://myfacewhen.com/243/
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    taco bell =] cheap as fuuuuu lol :)
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    The Melting Pot.......cheese fondue chocolate fondue with all the sides to dip....I have issues
    One of my favoritess places EVER! LOL! My poisen would have to be Mocha Frappes or Ice Cream in general. *SMH* I would ask for one on Death Row
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My posin of choice is tetramethylene disulfotetramine
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    We have two sub places thats own by the same person in Philly. One is Phillies and the other is Iggles (Eagles). Their cheese steaks are to die for!! There is no such thing is a foot long...that sucker is 18" so I always get a half. Oh and their Pizza cheeseburger sub...whew I won't even get one I just take a bite of my son's. I know its about 2000 calories for a 1/2 LOL but it taste so heavenly.
    I go to Geno's when I am in Philly. MMMMMM I will be there in a couple of weeks :) too. I would save all my calories for the week for that. LOL! Where is Phillies or Iggles?
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A
  • nielsh22
    nielsh22 Posts: 17
    Options
    Dang I miss-read. I thought it said whats your position of choice. But either way, Dr. Pepper for me
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I ran a call last year where our nearest Taco Bell was on fire. I remember I was in the fire truck on the way pissed off because it was burning down. I remember feeling so defeated when I saw the rear door get popped open and a flood of cups, and wrappers, and food washed out. Now I was gonna have to drive damn near across town to get my Taco Bell!!! It got rebuilt and now i haven't even been in a month. That place was definately my poison. I crave it, but I know if I eat that crap I will feel like crap.