Hey there..pretty new here!

Options
GaMama37
GaMama37 Posts: 13 Member
Hello...I joined this site a few weeks ago, and have been lingering around.. Back in July my hubby and I started a "lifestyle change", we watched what we were eating, counted calories, walked, joined a gym in Aug and worked out 3 to 5 days..and by Sept I had lost 21 pds.. and hubby nearlly 40..we were doing so great, then boom, birthdays, holidays came, and we completely fell off the wagon! :( . We finally rejoined the gym and began working out yesterday... I hope that we get back to how we were doing before, we did so great, and felt so much better. Anyways, I'm going to give this website a shot, and would love to have some friends who are trying to lose around the same as I.. And I need all the motivation I can get, I know I can do this, I just gotta make myself!!!
Brandy :)

Also..I ended up gaining back 10 pds...so I GOTTA DO THIS

5937705.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Happy for you!! Just sent friend request!!
  • GaMama37
    Options
    Thankyou... request sent!
  • Ladywindchaser
    Ladywindchaser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Just started two days ago and loving this site. It makes life & tracking so much easier.
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to cheering you on to your goals!
  • jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    well, welcome back to the welcome back club... I've been here a few times! I'm new to the site, but not the club, hehe. Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you... Darn holidays and, well, winter hibernation in general. I'd love a few friends for support etc of you feel like adding another person. Thanks and good luck.
  • deanne525
    deanne525 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! its a wonderful site full of great inspiration!
  • GaMama37
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you... Darn holidays and, well, winter hibernation in general. I'd love a few friends for support etc of you feel like adding another person. Thanks and good luck.

Just sent you a friend request... yes you can do this....I can do this! But I wish someone would kick me in the butt and make me get serious about this again..I have great intentions... then something always messes it up.. I'm just glad we can get on a website like this and have other friends to help motivate you..I love reading all the success stories...I love watchiing biggest loser, and you would think with all that, would be enough.. we just gotta keep cheering each other on, and we'll do it!! Man I wrote a book..lol
  • GaMama37
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! its a wonderful site full of great inspiration!

Thankyou, yes it is..I am actually on 2 others Sparkpeople and the other I can't remember the name, but I have had more people on here giving that motivation, then the other 2...so I love it here so far!!