Looking for friends who have a lot of weight to lose

Options
Or those who have lost a considerable amount of weight. I need to lose 150 pounds and need the support/accountability and also I'd like to feel less alone. (*)

Replies

• rlwilson1967
    rlwilson1967 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. That is for sure. You can add me if you want!
  • mptrixie1
    Options
    Me too! Need a lot of help. Will send a request :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you want! :)
  • NoelleED
    NoelleED Posts: 148
    Options
    Yay! This morning I am grumpy. Looking at the treadmill and thinking... I hate you treadmill. :\
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 104 pounds! I know your struggle. Don't lose hope - it will be worth it in the end!
  • SlimmerShelly
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100. You can add me!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on Your Journey
    29509743.png
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yay! This morning I am grumpy. Looking at the treadmill and thinking... I hate you treadmill. :\

My treadmill is in the basement so I can't see it. However, it is still following me around today..... lol
  • NoelleED
    NoelleED Posts: 148
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »

My treadmill is in the basement so I can't see it. However, it is still following me around today..... lol

I know what you mean!!! I have one chance to exercise today - while the baby I am watching is taking a nap. So off I go... grrrr....
  • Amyafm
    Amyafm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how much I have to lose since I haven't been brave enough to get on the scale yet. I know it's probably about 40 pounds though, so not sure what everyone considers a lot or a little... add me tho if you'd like.
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You are not alone :) I have over 200lbs to lose....I have lost 47 of that so far. PLease feel free to add me. I log on daily and will help keep you motivated.
  • mbam89
    mbam89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Only signed up a week ago, so feeling a little lonely. I have 200lbs to lose, 5.9 down so far. Taking any and all friends I can get at this stage :)
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me - I've lost 110lbs so far and have at least another 70 to go :blush:

I still remember very well what it felt like in the beginning with so much to lose and it can be overwhelming but it can be done, just keep chipping away those lbs.
  • Rebeccas_Life
    Rebeccas_Life Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have about 123 lbs. to lose... I love making new friends & sharing the journey! :)
  • smithpatty80
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started 2 days ago and need to lose 120 lbs! It looks like I am in good company
  • LauraDerp
    LauraDerp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 105 lbs to lose (I've already lost about 15). I really love knowing I have friends with similar goals/challenges as I do :smile:
  • minordistractions
    Options
    i've got 120 to lose! would love to connect with all of you! :)
  • KimWillBeThin81
    Options
    I have at least 120 to lose so u can add me if u would like to.
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    I have over 100lbs that I'd like to lose. Setting small goals to begin with. Anyone can feel free to add me. :) Good luck on your journey!