Hello, I new to the site!

Options
Hello guys! My name is Leah, and I'm fairly new to the site. I was here about a month ago, and fell off, but today is a new day, and I want to start over again. About 4 months ago, I lost 20lbs, and yesterday, realized that I put 9lbs back on and I still have another 35 to lose. I have always been the same size, and I'm starting to realize I'm scared to get smaller. I'm 176, and I never go under 165. I'm 5'2 and a woman, and I want to get healthly. I don't care if its only 1 person, but can someone help me stay on track. I wil help you do the same. Encouragement means a lot coming from other people. Thanks!

Replies

• Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too, we could encourage each other for sure :happy:
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • littlewitchuk
    littlewitchuk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, you'll do it. If you've managed to lose weight before you'll do it again :)
  • JJBRAY85
    JJBRAY85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back on board!
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    I think having some sort of support system in place is key in losing and maintaining weight loss.
  • davedylan
    davedylan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure thang. I'm new too and I need all the help I can get.
    You can friend me if you like.

Good luck and welcome back.
  • bitzie
    bitzie Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying to loose weight again. I lost a couple of years ago and felt so much better. I need to loose to feel better about myself as well as get healthy. Any tips you have to share will greatly be appreciated. I'm 55 years old and it is really hard to get the lbs off this time. I am determined this time to get this weight off. I will help you in any way I can as I go into this journey once again.:bigsmile:
  • Powderkeg42
    Options
    This site was given to me by my cousin. I have been on yo-yo diets all my life. I am here to support you and hope you will do the same. Add me.