Looking for My Wagon

Options
Hello. I have fallen off the wagon so many times I can no longer see it. Need support...STAT!
I just ate Doritos. I HATE Doritos. :s

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    There *is* no wagon. There is only you and the choices you make right now.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Throw out all the junk food in your house...STAT!
  • LoadedM6Tina
    LoadedM6Tina Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm not even joking when I say my mom brought them for my son and my son set them on the kitchen counter. Otherwise I did not know they were in the house. I don't normally buy stuff like that. I really do hate Doritos and especially pizza.
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Start now. There, you're back on the wagon :)

You can't change the past, those Doritos are gone so let them go. You can do something about your choices from now on. Chalk your Dorito-fest up to a learning experience, and go from here.

You got this. :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    There *is* no wagon. There is only you and the choices you make right now.

this!
  • Lovely_lm
    Options
    Hi Lisa Curry's on line diet and fitness program is really good. And no 1 job is to clean out the fridge an pantry....its a really good idea!
  • LoadedM6Tina
    Options
    I'd post a pic of my fridge and pantry but I'm pausing from a Calligraphy Project right now.
    I just went grocery shopping and my fridge looks like I still need to go. My pantry is no better. I don't EVER buy cookies or ice cream. There just happened to be those crapritos in the house and I did eat. I was doing great for a while but I have no excuses...I started slacking and stopped running.
  • LoadedM6Tina
    Options
    But I really do appreciate the feedback. :) Perhaps I need a good brow beating!
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    All I know is that this gave me a laugh today! So, sorry about the Doritos, but thanks!! :)
  • LoadedM6Tina
    Options
    All I know is that this gave me a laugh today! So, sorry about the Doritos, but thanks!! :)
    I'm glad my gluttonous behavior gave you a laugh. :) That's what I do! And I did resist nutty bars today...and a big chocolate brownie cookie at work! I had an apple instead. Ahhhh, if only it was covered in...NO!!!! I'm gonna go make chicken and vegetables. :(