Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity STOMACH FAT NOT GOING

Hi guys
So I have been doing Insanity for 40 days now, my thighs and arms have gotten toner, but as for my stomach fat, It is still there, there hasn't been a drastic change, which I was hoping, I can grab a massive chunk of belly fat, Will it go with Insanity, or will I have to do more then 2 rounds? It is really discouraging my stomach isnt going down like other people's results. I have took pictures, and my stomach looks pretty much the same.
I am eating right, sometimes I do cheat, but not that often, my calorie intake should be 2200, RECENTLY I WASN'T COUNTING CALORIES, BUT NOW I AM!! but I am pretty sure I was eating just under, before. I drink 14 glasses of water. WHY WON'T MY STOMACH GO?

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Keep eating at a calorie deficit and you will lose fat. If you weren't calorie counting previously then it's impossible to know if you were at a deficit.
  • Don't get discouraged your losing fat from everywhere not just one place. Your stomach will decline soon enough just keep doing what your doing. We all wish we could pick which areas we want the fat to leave from the fastest but it doesn't work that way. Just keep up the good work
  • I just counted my calories and it says I have been eating 1100 calories for a 6"1 209lb body, but my BMR says I should be eating 2200 calories, could that be a major factor? If I change will I get better results?
    Thanks GUYS
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Where the fat gets added and subtracted is primarily a byproduct of genetics, and for most anyone, the belly is the last place to shed it. Like others have said, continue to eat at a deficit, but also try to build muscle through strength training.......adding 1 pound of muscle can potentially burn as many calories at rest throughout the day as a 30 minute session on the elliptical.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    It can take up to a year to 18 mo before you see what you want