Motivated to take it to the next level

Options
Hi all,

For those that don't know me, I am VERY overweight...I need to lose hundreds of pounds...yes, that is hundreds with an "s". Being this overweight brings with it many problems, one of which is being in pain all of the time. My feet and knees kill me from the minute i wake up to the minute I go to sleep. Right now I workout doing cardio every working, but after work I just don't have the energy and the pain is just to much. But now I feel like I am ready to take the next step and start doing a short workout after work at night. I feel excited and energized for the first time in a long while.

BIG Sean

Replies

• Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey Sean! Good for you - definitely act on that motivation. Most of us know that it comes and goes, but sticking with it - even in those down cycles - is the key to progress.

Have you thought about trying to work out in the morning some days? I'm not a morning person but over the past few months I've begun exercising in the morning before work whenever I can because I often feel like you - no energy after work and so much else to do in the evening. Plus guilt over more time away from my family. So if I do it in the morning, I have no excuse and it really energizes the rest of my day. Not every time, but a few days a week.
    -
    Either way, best of luck! Believe in yourself!