Ryvita Toppings

Options
Does anyone have any low calorie ideas for topping ryvita crispbread? Please post away! :)

Replies

• DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I adore cottage cheese and cucumber. Though for more calories I like cheddar cheese and cucumber.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Omg I love either marble cheese.
    Or tuna with black pepper and celery, yum!
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Mini babybels, or Gouda/Edam cheese - the texture contrast is wonderful
    Also, smoked salmon or marinated anchovies
    Dips or spreads in general (my fave at the moment is Muhammara, made with red peppers, walnuts and cashews)

I find high protein works with high bran Scandinavian crackers.
  • TheKingsChampion
    Options
    It all sounds lovely. I usually eat 2 for breakfast. I was getting bored of my standard sweet chilli flavoured cottage cheese :smiley:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and anything!
    Hummas
    Check the dip section at the supermarket, I found an awesome low cal pumpkin and harissa hummas that's lovely.
    Chopped tomato mixed with fresh basil, garlic, red onion and a dash of olive oil
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    We eat the WASA version -- melt cheese on them in the microwave. It doesn't take much cheese to do several of them especially if you use grated parmesan. Also peanut butter, honey, chicken salad, scrambled egg or egg salad ...
  • carcarxx94
    carcarxx94 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like a layer of avocado, about 120g of cottage cheese, tuna, tomatos and spices on top! :) very filling, full of protein and a good dose of healthy fats :)
  • swoodhouse91
    swoodhouse91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My all time favourite topping is- layer of cottage cheese, slice of ham, then slices of avocado/tomato on top! Divine. I'll have about 4 of them for lunch