New to this site, I have some questions

Options
So I just found this site last week and decided to finally do something about my weight. My husband and I decided to start working out together and tracking our food with the help of this website, which is pretty amazing btw. So I'm trying to log in my exercise but can't find the right one. We are doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels but I don't know how to log it in. Can anyone help me?
I'm also going to start doing Zumba and can't figure out to log that in either =(

Thanks

Replies

• Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Do you have a heart rate monitor? If so, you can just enter the calories burned.
  • mrstribbs
    Options
    Oh cool, I'll have to get one. Thanks
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I log the 30DS under circuit training, general. Good luck to you both!
  • JJBRAY85
    JJBRAY85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. i checked too and your right, it hasn't been it in the data base. I'd say (provided you don't have a heart reate monitor like Homer suggested) to pick one of the choices in the sub categories. i.e General Areobics for 30 min... i've heard of the 30 day shred and zumba but im not sure what i would categorize them as because I've never done them before. But they have alot to choose from.... it will give you a ballpark number alteast! Good luck
  • AbbyLu
    AbbyLu Posts: 29
    Options
    I would put 30 Day Shred under weight training and Zumba under aerobics for now. Once you get that HR monitor, you could add them for the rest of us ;)