Fresh Express Pear Gorgonzola Salad Kit

Options
Just wanted to tell all my MYP friends how deeply in love with this salad I am. It's fabulous!! I was hesitant to buy it being a fussy eater and not being familiar with Gorgonzola, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I ate the whole darn bag for dinner the other night for a total of 230 calories. Highly recommend. Just sad it's only available for a "Limited Time". :sad:

Replies

• forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love pear and gorgonzola salad too, but I make my own!
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG I know I love this salad too!!!! They have alot of different ones in our grocery store and I love them all!!! :happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    OMG I know I love this salad too!!!! They have alot of different ones in our grocery store and I love them all!!! :happy:
    . Do they sell them in walmart?
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try this one. I'm obsessed with their Chicken Taco Salad Kit
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I don't know what all comes in the salad kit but if you love it THAT much I would highly reccomend going to Trader Joes and picking up their Pear Gorgonzola Vinaigrette! It's sooooo good I even put a little bit in my cottage cheese! Yummy.
  • danyelle67
    Options
    I haven't seen any of those salads at Walmart, I got mine at out local grocery store Price Chopper!!! Sorry....
  • danyelle67
    Options
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Try their Lite Caesar kit...VERY good but not very caloric dressing with some croutons too! You can have a whole kit for less than 300 calories =)!
  • AQHAShowgirl
    AQHAShowgirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don't know what all comes in the salad kit but if you love it THAT much I would highly reccomend going to Trader Joes and picking up their Pear Gorgonzola Vinaigrette! It's sooooo good I even put a little bit in my cottage cheese! Yummy.

I would but we don't have Trader Joes up here in Canada. I'll have to add it to my shopping list next time I'm south of the border. :happy:
  • AQHAShowgirl
    Options

I get mine at Walmart or Safeway.
  • AQHAShowgirl
    Options
    Try their Lite Caesar kit...VERY good but not very caloric dressing with some croutons too! You can have a whole kit for less than 300 calories =)!

Yes I like that one too...especially with a little chicken on it. If you haven't already, try the BLT Caesar too!! Yummy sun-dried tomatoes and real bacon.

I know it would be cheaper to make my own salads, but the kits are so quick and easy, and $3 for a lunch or dinner is much less expensive than what I used to spend on Fast Food. :smile: