Getting back on the horse! 23/f/5'5"/169 looking for some support :)

Options
So, a little background: Highest weight was 214 in 2009, down to 193 in 2012, to 160 in 2013, and after a bit of relaxation and stagnation, back up to 169. I'd like to keep the downward trend going!

I haven't been in a healthy BMI range since I was 14, and now I'm closer than I have been in over 8 years! Life is good, but it can always be better. In 6 months I'll turn 24, and I'd love to be in the healthy BMI range by then, 19 lbs away.

I've never added anyone on here because I have always been a little embarrassed about my journey, and my struggles. But after lurking here so much and on Reddit (same username!) I've been so amazed by the wonderful and supportive online weight loss community.

Basically, if you're looking for mutual support or an accountability buddy system, add me if you want! I'm excited for the rest of this journey, for this life, and getting to know all you lovely people :smile:

Replies

• Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The more supportive friends the better! Sent a request.
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have basically the same stats, it's actually a little scary! Haha. I am 23, 5'5", started around 215 and am currently 167. Feel free to add me, I try to be as supportive as I can, let's keep this thing going!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! Add me and I'll be supportive as needed! Request sent.
  • janglingsoul
    janglingsoul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ahh thanks you guys!! All added back :)