Evil evil evil vending machine filler man!!

Options
Ok, the guy came today that fills our vending machine at work. He is pure evil. I'm fairly certain I saw a small 6, 6, 6 tatooed on the back of his head, I swear.

He added two new products to our machine today. Snickers peanut butter squares, grrrrrrr, and something called a Broad Street Bakery Strawberry Shortcake cupcake. It's basically the same as a hostess chocolate cupcake, but it's strawberry instead and with a very yummy white icing with red sprinkles on top.

As you can tell it caught my attention immediately, saliva started instantly like I was one of Pavlov's dogs, and that annoying little eater voice in my head started in, "ooooh, what's that? That's new. Wonder if it's any good. It's such a pretty cupcake it can't really be that bad."

Well, the little voice won, but thankfully with the help of a co-worker who's also an MFP'er we split the two pack and vowed to do an extra 1/2 hour of exercise tonight.

All I can say is wow, it's been a long time since I've eaten that kind of junk, but it was wooooooooonnnnnnnnddddddddeeeeeeerrrrrrrrffffffffuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllll!

Thanks alot evil, vile, hidious, vending machine filler-guy!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Throw something sharp at him next time he comes in. :laugh:
  • cclair1974
    Options
    too funny!! I needed a good giggle- thank you! Quite impressive splitting it with the co-worker. I might make sure that I leave all my change in the car and pack snacks. You never know when the evil vendi-monster might bring in new treats!
  • disappearingact206
    Options
    hahahahaha!!! I know what you mean! Me and my friend have the same problem with that devel machine and it's filler. At lunch time we are always looking at it thru the corner of our eyes because we hear it calling out names... however we have had the will power to say no majority of the time... and i know EXACTLY what you mean by wwwwwooooonnnnnddddeeeerrrrffffffuuuuulllllllll lol. Grerat job on taking responsibility for that action and working out extra for that reward :) and splitting it!
  • AmandaP_23
    Options
    I think it's okay to treat yourself to a little sugar every once in a while. Think of it as a reward. And if you're going to work it out, I don't see the problem in it.

But I do agree, if only the guy wasn't doing his job. lol.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    ok yes he sounds evil and do tell more about the Broad Street Bakery Strawberry Shortcake cupcake they sound devilishly good!
  • cariorliz
    cariorliz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    now that was funny....next time ask him if he can put in packages of apples, carrots and hummus....

:)
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    The devil is always the one who tempts us, isn't he....lol...great post...gotta love the white icing and sprinkles!!!!!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    ok yes he sounds evil and do tell more about the Broad Street Bakery Strawberry Shortcake cupcake they sound devilishly good!

I think this is the food equivalent to a "peeping tom"

C'mon...tell me more details about the food....slowly....ROFL
  • Seasidedebbie
    Seasidedebbie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I wonder if he gets a percentage, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Congratulations on sharing and making a deal to do an extra 30 min of exercise.
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I think this is the food equivalent to a "peeping tom"

C'mon...tell me more details about the food....slowly....ROFL

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Strawberry Shortcake cupcake... <drool>

(^^^Channelling Homer Simpson)
  • MsCracker
    MsCracker Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll get the pitchforks and the torches, you round up the townspeople. We'll deal him OLD SKOOL!
  • sroloff
    sroloff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your story was really funny. We have about 30 employees here at work and because most of the employees here never really bought much from our snack machine the vendor pick it up because he wasn't making any money. That's one way to get rid of the evil vendor lol.
  • TonyTrinch
    Options
    In the interest of full disclosure and accountability, I just finished off a 52 minute walk that burned off that cupcake's calorie count. I even managed to squeeze out about 2 of those 52 minutes in a jog!! Yay me, and yay for that cupcake, it was soooo worth it! :drinker: