NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES/ share your results

Options
just finished off jill's 30day shred, loved it!! 30pounds off in 3months, 1 month on each level. i am now trying no more trouble zones .. actually, just tried it. UM OUCH. not a lot of cardio in this one, but definitely a ton of strength training and i like that. to be honest, it was pretty damn hard lol.

anyway, results? please share. pictures anything :)

Replies

• ValMae
    ValMae Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see eveyone's results as well!
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    Wow! Thats great i am doing the 30 day shred now! I hope to lose 10 pounds by the time i am done
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I 've got no pics to share but I am stronger than I have ever been due to this video! I rotate mostly Jillian videos with some Tae bo videos and have lost 30 lbs!155 down to 125 at 5'3". This video is a definite body toner! I prefer to do this one and the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism(right there is all of the cardio and the one I consider the hardest) since they are close to an hour long. I just stopped feeling like 30 day Shred was enough...I still do 30 Day shred in addition to another workout the same day so I feel like I burn enough calories!
  • caligirl86
    Options
    I have done the on demand version.. And yes a little more challenging... Ji;llian will kick your *kitten*.. I did it with the Shred.. I was doin doubles am/pms nuts I was.. Congrats on your weight loss..Most excellent! Keep up the good work.. I loved Shred ..I thought Ripped was okay.. I am now OBSESSED with Turbofire!!!! it was expensive so I asked for it as a Birthday present.. BEST PRESENT EVER! You tube it and check it out..
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i bought this video a month ago but because of school havent had much time to do it. since school is out for the summer i did it yesterday and yeah im so sore today its crazy, definitely more of a toning video. i liked it though