How Much Did You Loose with Jillian Michael?

Options
Gahh, I have been saying this for the past month or two. This time I am actually serious and ready to start back up because... well, It summer:smile: So I am just curious to how much you lost, weight and inches? What plan were you on( calorie wise) And if you could give me any advice what would it be? Please respond even if you haven't been doing it for a long time:flowerforyou:

Thanks a whole lot

Replies

• Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I slimmed down more than last pounds. I burned fat and built muscle but I am so much stronger than I was before and I love it!!! I did the 30 day shred and Ripped in 30. LOVE IT!!
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Also, do not go onto the next level until you are for sure ready. I thought I was ready but I wasn't at all and had to go back down to the previous level.
  • rkcinwi
    rkcinwi Posts: 7
    Options
    Are you talking about her DVD's? I'm down 11 lbs in 45 days with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred AND The Biggest Loser Cardio Max (level 1 with Bob). So I'm doing 40 mins 6 days per week and it's made a huge difference. I was doing 60 mins of treadmill for over a year and nothing happened. The Bob and Jillian DVD's are finally making a difference for me. Oh - and the Eat This! Not That! books!
  • lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    I am on day 15 of the 30 Day Shred, and I have to say, I have been feeling frustrated at the fact that my weight doesn't seem to be moving. But, back on day 10, someone suggested to me that I measure myself (I had taken starting measurements before I started it), and after 10 days, my waist was down 1.5 inches, and my hips were down and inch.
  • candacecollins
    Options
    I am 5'3" at 148, i started at 185, i am currently using Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown,($10 at walmart). Along with watching my calories of 1390 a day, with 35-65 minutes of her dvd, everyday, since starting the second workout of the dvd, i have lost 2.5 inches off my waist, from a 33.5 to a 31. I highly recommend it. I have my goal set as lightly active and to lose 1lb/week.
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred March 22 and Ripped in 30 on April 23. I didn't make it all the way through the Shred 'cause I took some days off and I bought Ripped and wanted to start it early. Between that and my goal calories around 1500 (to lose a half pound a week), I've lost about 3.5 pounds since I started JM workouts. Unfortunately, I didn't take measurements before, so I'm not sure how many inches I've long, but I definitely feel slimmer.

My advice? Do it! Her workouts are fantastic, no matter which one you get. I really like Ripped so far, even more than I like the Shred, granted I've only been on Week 1so far (she does a lot of work on correct form in Week 1, so I'm trying to get everything right before I move on). Anyway, I got sidetracked. Get a DVD and do it. Don't get frustrated if you can't get all the way through the first couple times, just keep going for it and you'll get it. Good luck!
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    Thank You You Guys! :) And yes, I am talkin bout 30 day shred. May 1st is when I'll began and August 31 is whrn I will Stop doin the Shred. But judging by the great reviews on her other DVDs I might jus go back and get some more.
    Any other Advice?
    I do have another question can you over work yourself? Because by the end of the shred I literrally want exercise to be my best friend
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    30 pounds gone :)

1month each level
  • ValMae
    ValMae Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 days away from finishing the 30 Day Shred and so far have lost 8 lbs and 7.5 inches overall! I was also walking a fast paced mile most nights a week but not doing any other serious exercise. So far I'm super happy with Jillian's DVDs!
  • LifeMeansSoMuch
    Options
    30 pounds gone :)

1month each level

WOOOOHHH!! *High Five* thats what I am doing too