First week here

Options
Hi,
My name is Tova. I just signed up and started following MFP 3 days ago. My goal is to lose 42 lbs. I was so close to my goal following my divorce in 2011 but.....Have fallen in love, remarried, changed careers and have slowly climbed back up. I'm happier than I've ever been. Life is great. Chapter 2 has been wonderful! But now it's time to get healthy in all ways. I want my energy back, my confidence, my old clothes that have had to be packed away...and I just want to FEEL as sexy as my husband thinks I am. I keep telling him, just wait until my attitude matches the way you feel about me. ;-) AND, between us we have 4 daughters who are trying to get healthy themselves. I want to set the example. ;-)

Replies

• AlanaTedmon
    AlanaTedmon Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Tova! I'm also kind of new to the forums. I hope you find it as inviting and supportive as I have so far!
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • snuglbunee
    Options
    "I want my energy back, my confidence, my old clothes that have had to be packed away..."

This is me too! I have so many cute clothes that I had to box up... want to be able to wear them again before they go completely out of style! :)
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You can do this!