Your thoughts on Hot Yoga?

Options
I am going to go and do a Hot Yoga class with my daughter tonight, so whats your thoughts? Good - Bad or Ugly!

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my thoughts the entire time I was in there (once) were: DANG it's HOTTTTTT
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!! You feel so cleansed afterwards. And it's like a mini topical vacation! :smile:
  • blondie1238
    blondie1238 Posts: 182
    Options
    Not sure... I have always wanted to try it but no where in my area has it! :)
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it when I was practicing it a few years back. That was until...when I was no longer able to stand the smell in the room...
    Personally I felt it didn't help much on my weight loss, but it definitely contributed to body form change, big time.
  • pitterpat4353
    pitterpat4353 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Hot yoga! It is a great workout, cleanse and so relaxing as well. I recommend getting there early to acclimate to the heat before you start moving. Just lay on your mat and relax. Drink lots of water before, during and after. Have fun!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I love it. Yoga makes you all bendy.
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I did Bikram (however u spell it) and Died..it wasnt addicting like they calimed lol
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    my sister loves it..the heat would make me puke. I can't be that hot when I'm working out.....
  • christinacherrelle
    christinacherrelle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it. I feel amazing and see it as a challenge to keep pushing myself and slowly doing poses I never thought I could do!!!
  • AbbyLu
    AbbyLu Posts: 29
    Options
    LOVE IT! Don't be afraid to lay down if you need to! Make sure you drink all your water for the day.
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So I completed the hot yoga and must say it was definately HOT!!! LOL But, I really like more fun and active workouts so i think i will pass on going again for a while. Today is Pilates day! All new workouts for me to see which ones i enjoy the best. ;)