Accountability friend needed!

Options
After having 2 kids I'm offically at my highest weight ever and it's disgusting! I desperate to look good again in my clothes!! I'd love to have some friends to help me along because clearly I can't do this alone.
I'm looking to start a challenge if anybody is interest of just needs someone to help them stay accountable.

Replies

• KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just joined the Lose 20 lbs by Christmas group, and I have about 75 lbs to lose...just beginning again today..feel free to add me! :) I plan on being on every day
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been on MFP since May and have lost just over 40 pounds--and, I have at least 50 to go. I'm always looking for more friends that are committed to a healthier life.

I am on MFP every day (unless I am traveling for work). In fact, I could be considered an MFP junky. LOL

Feel free to send me a request if you are interested!
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am pretty new with a long way to go, on daily and my diary is open.
  • actonangels1
    actonangels1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm super new to MFP and I have a long way to go! I'm only on day 3 and yesterday, just day 2 I wanted to quit!! I need a swift kick in the butt! Feel free to add me, my diary is open. I would love to get some food ideas. I'm finding myself hungry a lot through the day.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • IMissMySlimmerMe
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm on most days and I'm really being supported by my mfp buddies so do my best to help them too :)
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm fairly new to this but I love having friends here for motivation and accountability.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    You need to reach out to this guy.... community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10001316/hi/p1
  • tammaitx
    tammaitx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • DrewInPR
    DrewInPR Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Go Red Wings ... They may not help you achieve your weight loss goals, but watching hockey is good stress relief.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me if you want to
  • Raspberrybullets
    Raspberrybullets Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm also looking for a few friends who will kick my butt when I step out of line. I need help from as many people as possible. People who will be honest and give me what for when I need it. Please add me and I will hold you accountable too.
  • kc_112
    kc_112 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!
  • Stacy_Merrell
    Stacy_Merrell Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!! I need someone to hold me accountable as well...just keep going backwards!! I need forward action!