100LB + Weight Loss

Options
Good Evening,

I am an intermittent member of MFP however these evening I have made an important promise to myself to change my life and would love some support.

I am 27 year old female in the UK with well over 100lb to lose. I have tried all the 'diets' under the sun... Cambridge, Weightwatchers, Slimming World, Juice Plus and Exante to name a few. All failed.

If anyone wants to add me feel free :smile: All support will be appreciated!!1

Replies

• gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You got this. I've lost over 100 lbs myself, you can check my pics. Holler if you need help.
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Adding :)

Also in the UK and around often if you ever need a chat.

I'm down 110lbs so far and have at least another 70 to go :smile:
  • Michifan
    Michifan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When people say Diets don't work, its because the concept of a diet is temporary. Whatever plan you have for your future is going to be not that different from the foods you eat to lower your weight.

I've kept my calories below 1000 (800 normally), balanced with whole foods - very few to no sugars or starches. Lots of green vegetables and small lean protein. Even when I hit my goal weight, I doubt it will be that different than what I am doing.

Some people need fewer calories than others, and the reason that many people are overweight is because they have no idea what their very very specific body needs to keep to a healthy weight.

Anyone that tells you that there is some correct amount of calories for your body that isn't a doctor / dietician and isn't looking at blood work and some very specific data collected in the early phase of your transformation is full of garbage and projecting their own issues onto you.
  • misstcrosby
    Options
    Thanks Guys :smile: Any advice is welcome xx
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Here to help, feel free to add me
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley: I've got about 30kg more to lose after dropping over 10 so always happy to support and be supported :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum and best wishes on your WOE.
  • ygniliem
    ygniliem Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Am also new in town and have plenty to lose, any support/slapped wrists welcome!
  • Colt_Luger
    Colt_Luger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep going! I have 30 and I've never felt more energized.
  • CurviiRunnr42
    Options
    I have 100# to lose, as well. Anyone with similar goals may add me :D
  • alive247
    alive247 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I dont know what pounds is in kg but expect it is similar to what i want to acheive :)
  • alive247
    alive247 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, love seeing everyone working towards thr goals :)
  • jadem125
    Options
    Good luck!!!!! You can do it, just remember it takes time and perseverance :)
  • misstcrosby
    Options
    Thanks Everyone - Really Appreciate all the support :smiley:
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I hope you're still going strong. My start weight was 317lbs, my goal weight is 119lbs. We've got this! :)