Everyday things for which I'd like calorie burning credit!

Options

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    DWD dancing while driving. I am that girl, I have the loud BOOM BOOM BOOM truck and I love to dance to the beat as I drive. People find me hilarious. I choose to see this as spreading good cheer and burning bonus calories. :laugh:

I DO count dancing while driving---i dance like a looney bin down the highway---i enter it in as general dancing--but if i did it for 20minutes i only count 10 since im sitting.
  • Shananigans1
    Options
    LOL That's awesome!!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    1. going on the internet searching for new recipes
    2. running to the bathroom because I'm trying to get my water in
    3. walking to the back door to let the dog out just so she can stick her nose out to see what the weather's like
    4. yelling at the kids
    5. picking up pair of dirty socks after everyone gets home
  • flsunshine70
    Options
    running between the closet and bathroom to see if you like what you're wearing and then running back to the closet to find something else to put on. oh yeah, this cycle continues for at least 3 outfits.:laugh:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Standing. I do that sometimes.
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    typing in resumes all day looking for work
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    LMAO April! Good one! I would like credit for:

1. Carrying my husband's weight around the house.
    2. Tossing big words around to seem more intellectual than I really am.
    3. Jumping to conclusion's without knowing all the facts first.
    4. Running my mouth.
    and lastly
    5. Flying off the handle when I am angry.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    HaHaHa Love this!!

How about Mommy and Daddy time!! Wouldn't that just be hilarious and TMI on a status update!!
    It's there. My friend told me she looked it up, then added it as "Ballroom dancing" instead. People kept commenting "Ohhh...sounds like fun!" never knowing. ha ha!

OMG looove it
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    LMAO April! Good one! I would like credit for:

1. Carrying my husband's weight around the house.
    2. Tossing big words around to seem more intellectual than I really am.
    3. Jumping to conclusion's without knowing all the facts first.
    4. Running my mouth.
    and lastly
    5. Flying off the handle when I am angry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine would be walking into the kitchen, opening cabinet doors and refrigerator and freezer door looking for something to snack on then finding nothing I want, walking back into the living room and sitting back down to watch tv.

Walking from the living room to the kitchen and back again just to drive my son nuts while he's on the computer (which is between the two rooms). :laugh: :laugh: His back is to me while I'm walking back and forth and he always gets suspicious, thinking I'm checking on what he's doing on the computer. :laugh: :laugh:
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Weighing yourself multiple times in a row hoping the number will eventually go down... Pretty exhausting if you ask me :frown:
  • nanaBeth55
    Options
    - Making the effort to put on makeup every morning before work.
    - Laughing at my goofy grand daughters!
    - Watching NCIS - I do pant a lot watching Gibbs!
    - Paying bills
    - Yawning (do a lot of that after 8pm)
    - Sneezing (Spring allergies)
    and finally,
    - Snoring (my husband says I snore like it's a competition and I'm determined to win!)
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Aggravation at my children...that has to burn some seious calories.
    Standing in the rain while waiting for the kids
    Always being cold
    carpooling
    rolling my eyes at my husband and his really dumb jokes that he thinks are very funny
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    1. Playing Iron Man with my 4 year-old
    2. Chasing and wrestling with my 2 year-old for each diaper change
    3. Eye rolling while listening to my husband
    4. Opening and closing the refrigerator and pantry over and over again hoping that some calorie free brownies appear
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Tickling. My husband and I get into tickling fights almost daily. I hate it because it's so unfair. He just holds both of my wrists with one of his hands and I can do nothing about it. :P :)

And currently... unwrapping easter candy can count too, right? ;)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Letting the dog out 100 times a day so he can sniff the air turn around come back in and waits for his treat
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Dancing to LMFAO in my car. :)
    And then laughing to tears at the looks people in other cars give me when we pull up to a stop light.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    getting summoned out of spin class to change a stinky baby butt, ran the lenght of the gym while trying not to let my huge boobs sway,. changed said stinky diaper in 2.5 seconds, running back to spin class while hiding said huge boos :)
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Going to the grocery store - getting to the end and realize you need something from the OTHER SIDE of the store... TWICE!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    convincing hubs to go to the grocery store cuz we just need a few veggies to last until next payday (even though he thinks frozen corn every night is just fine). going to the store, getting home, unpacking and properly storing veggies only to find out that the one you really needed (carrots), you walked right by at the store without a second glance! convincing hubs to stop at the store on his way home from work tomorrow to get the gd carrots... oh, and some olive oil mayo (just ran out).
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Chasing one of the kids who has something they shouldn't have and won't give it back.

typing and using the mouse.

picking up toys 492 times a day.

telling hubby to pick up his dirty socks. yelling and jumping telling him to pick up dirty socks. squating, picking up his dirty socks and putting in dirty laundry

brushing, flossing and rinsing teeth 4 times a day (don't ask, dentist instructions)

walking up and down the stairs to our 2nd floor apt.

walking back and forth across apartment opening windows repeatedly since a certain boy likes to close them....

And MOST of all, changing my 5 y/o's sheets (top bunk...)