Options
Hi guys, well I hope this will be a good working tool.

Replies

• Bosslady11611362
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Yes, it's a great tool! I know you're going to like it here, also there are many people to encourage and cheer you on your journey to a new life style change! :smile:
  • dippydoo
    dippydoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome......I had a really hard time finding out how to post my first entry. Couldn't find a place without giving it a new topic. I've later posted to the 100# loss group.
  • OneGreatMarriage
    OneGreatMarriage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm NEW to this. I have been doing it for two weeks and have already lost 10 lbs. This is a great start and a great program so far.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! xxx
  • dippydoo
    Options
    Who do I ask abut making changes in the reporting feature of this program. I see where the potassium is being tracked and I would like that to show on my daily food report sheet. I have a challenge with potassium and really need to tract it.
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I think you can change that in settings from your home page or profile.
  • ropicrdo
    Options
    Welcome, you will enjoy this site.
  • detrawa
    detrawa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your time here will be well spent.
  • mshrews1
    Options
    Hey there, hope this site and the support of others helps!!!
  • dippydoo
    Options
    Having problems getting around with this new program. I'm a single lady, 82 years of age with several health issues. I am on 3 different health restricted food lists. Hard work to find things to eat, especially the healthy snacks and easy to cook meals.
  • Baconist
    Baconist Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome.