UP Jawbone

Options
I recently got an UP jawbone a month ago and synced it immediately with MFP. The calore adjustment from my UP workouts was coming through until this week and now it is no longer syncing. Help!

Replies

• slickyrickyross
    Options
    I'm having the same issue too. I tried unsynching, and uninstalling both apps but still having issues. Reached out to myfitnesspal support to see if this has been a common issue but have not heard back yet.

• Weightlossdude53
    Weightlossdude53 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. Imthink theynare working on it, but who,knows how long it will take!
  • Oenotrian
    Oenotrian Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OK, good. It's not me.
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    UP released an update on Monday that killed everything. They have put out a fix, but it still doesn't seem to be syncing to MFP correctly. I suspect it's an UP problem, not MFP...
  • jalm2
    jalm2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having this issue. No data from up to mfp despite re-linking multiple times.
  • sylnova
    sylnova Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I noticed this morning that data from the first half of this week have been synced, but I still miss yesterday's data. Hope they solve it quickly.
  • mrsjessicalove
    Options
    I've been having this same issue since Monday as well. Tried every conceivable fix, to no avail. Although they managed to plug in my remaining missing steps from Monday into MFP, none of the other days are coming through, and now none of the food plugged into MFP are transferring to UP. There is a Florida football game this weekend, daggumit, and I need to know how much beer I've earned this week! :smile:
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    I was reading through the issue in Jawbone forums. Looks like everything is delayed by a few days right now - sure enough, I have steps through yesterday sync'ed. If only I could get my calorie adjustment on the day I'm stepping/eating... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: