35 DAY CHALLENGE!!

Options
maletac
maletac Posts: 767 Member
Day one!!!

how did everyone do!?

i should be in the green 500 calories today :D i havent eaten my salad and ill still have stuff left over :D:D

Replies

• LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    whats the challenge?
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yeaaaah what'r the rules?
  • rishaskye
    rishaskye Posts: 24
    Options
    Do share!
  • maletac
    Options
    there is everything i stole from the other post :D more people can join

OKAY!!!! HERE IS WHAT IM THINKING!!! (tell me what you think)

35 DAY CHALLENGE!!
    1: no one eats below 1200 calories cause thats just unhealthy
    2:every day we have 500 calories in THE GREEN!
    3: One day where you can be in red 500 calories AT MOST this will also be a relax day if needed
    3: take one before picture and one after picture!

-that mean it doesn't matter what your calorie counter says make sure you eat that much! i have mine at -2 lbs a week but ill still keep myself at 500 calories in the green
    - the goal is to increase working out
    - make sure you stay healthy! get all your minerals and vitamins in!
    - stay on top of your fiber protein and carbs too!

input is greatly wanted!!!

as many as you want! just as long as you eat over 1200 calories and have 500 calories left over.

so if you eat 1200 and then work out 500 calories worth then your set

or eat 1500 and have 500 calories left over

kinda depends on your diet plan.. so mine is set for me for 1440 so i got to work out 500 calories with ... or if i eat 2040 calories then i need to work off 1100 calories that day :D

so it stays individualized and you can eat as much as you want just make sure you have that 500 defiecit

i call it 500 in the green cause at the end of the day you have 500 calories remaining at the bottom of the thing :D so then it stays individualized and is still a challenge :D
  • ItsMeTime
    ItsMeTime Posts: 44
    Options
    491 Calories in the green for today- Considering I will have spent 13 hours in the library when the day is over- I will count it!

I did a new circuit routine today and really loved it. Spinning tomorrow! And dinner with my girl friends so I need a good work out! Will get a before picture up tonight.

Starting weight: 148lbs.

We got this!!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Your enthusiasm to jumpstart your goals with this challenge is awesome and i wish you a lot of luck! Its great that your instructed the challengers to be eating at least a minimum intake. If I understand you correctly, this challenge is just to not eat your exercise calories. I know its the number one debate on the forum.. but you being a guy especially.. i hope you are on a cut. If you are trying to maintain/ grow muscle mass those caloric levels might be way too low. I dont know your exact goals but its just something to consider. :flowerforyou:
  • LauraAkaTigger
    Options
    I am starting at 138lbs as of weigh in last friday.. I will weigh in again this friday morning.. unless we have a set day?!!

Today I am 897 in the green. I ate 1324 cals today over 6 small meals. I burned 1021 cals doing insanity max pylo, jogging lightly with my dogs and power walking at work.

I want to lose 9lbs in the 32days!! ive been working really hard this week and think ill be few down as a kick start!!
  • maletac
    Options
    Your enthusiasm to jumpstart your goals with this challenge is awesome and i wish you a lot of luck! Its great that your instructed the challengers to be eating at least a minimum intake. If I understand you correctly, this challenge is just to not eat your exercise calories. I know its the number one debate on the forum.. but you being a guy especially.. i hope you are on a cut. If you are trying to maintain/ grow muscle mass those caloric levels might be way too low. I dont know your exact goals but its just something to consider. :flowerforyou:

you know honestly its just to try something new... i mean its not a big deal at all because its only 35 day... after that i will recommend people try other things that might work better for them.. i figure personal experience is the best way to gain knowledge specially if its in a safe way and you get the minimum 1200 calories everyone tells you to get
  • LauraAkaTigger
    Options
    Day 2!!!!

I ma 782 cals in the green

I ate 1226 cals

I burned 808 cals roller blading and power walking today!!!

DAY 2?!! I KILLED IT!!