NSV - belt too big!

Options
Today I went to put on my favourite red mac and went to tighten the belt, only to discover that I'd gone past the smallest hole on the belt!

Guess I'd better start tying it in the future!

Replies

• krazeedr
    krazeedr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm working on that myself...it's that last belt hole (on a very large belt mind you, lol - I'm only starting) that's currently holding me up. Plateau sucks, lol. Excellent job for you!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Congrats on that nice NSV. Time to drill some more notches.
  • cycov
    cycov Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just had the same problem. I was walking down the hall at work and my pants dropped to the ground. I am on the last hole of the belt and its too big now. Time to cut it again.
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i had the same problem with a belt to go around my waist that came with a dress i bought when i was about 40 lbs heavier. i'm nearly two inches smaller than the first hole! instead of getting rid of it i just poked a new hole in it. problem solved :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Yup I had that last Friday and it's a new belt...and I love it...gonna just drill holes and hope the end doesn't stick out too much till I find a replacement.
  • BEVERLYSTEEN
    BEVERLYSTEEN Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is one of my clues that I am loosing, cannot wait until my favorite belt fits me again.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Bought new belts around Apr-May; now past last whole; Going to bring them to shoe repair store and have a couple holes made; will buy replacements when I reach goal around 1/2015; Nothing like losing inches to feel good. Congrats on your success.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You will have to get a nail and a hammer to punch holes and keep up with your weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!