Any one tried raspberry ketones

Options
Hi I was just wondering if anyone takes raspberry ketones? What are your thoughts on them? And are they worth giving a try? Thanks :):)

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    no and no.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    put down the remote control and stop watching Dr. Snake Oil ..errr Dr. Oz ...seriously, complete and total waste of time and money. If you want to lose weight, eat less. There is no magic pill, food,drink, etc...it takes hard work and dedication.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    They are delicious on ice cream
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Raspberry ketones are dumb.

If I'm being honest, I did use them awhile back when they first got popular. :flushed: The only thing they do is make your burps smell like fruit.

It's a trick. Just eat at a deficit. You're done.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Oh, honey. Just no.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    200.gif
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    no and no.

^This.

I've yet to read a success story that says "And I owe it all to raspberry keytones!"
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    LoraF83 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    no and no.

^This.

I've yet to read a success story that says "And I owe it all to raspberry keytones!"

:smiley: hahahahahahaha
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Useless *kitten*.
  • moglovesshoez
    moglovesshoez Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you could just eat raspberries instead.......... mmmm real food......
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Why do all of these amazing pills have "Only when used aspart of a calorie controlled diet" or some such wording, on the package.

In other words so long as you do exactly what you should, exercise more and eat better, the pill helps...........absolute tosh.

You may as well have a handful of M&Ms "as long as you have them as part of a calorie controlled diet" they will taste better and do you just as much good.
  • heartpie
    heartpie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones have garnered a lot of interest in the weight loss supplement world. I think the name “ketone” is what provides a lot of the allure, because it can be confused with a low-carb diet, often referred to as “ketogenic.” These diets work to change your body metabolism by using fat as an energy source. As a result, insulin is lowered and ketones are produced to break down body fat. But don’t let the name fool you—raspberry ketones do nothing of the sort. http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/weight-loss/raspberry-ketones-weight-loss-myth
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Fresh raspberries are delicious, and the frozen ones make a nice nibble as well.

Otherwise, in the words of the great Lucille Bluth? I won't hear it, and I won't respond to it.