Health & Fitness Coach

1lwza3apydke.jpg

Hi! I am a mom of 3 kids. Ages 7,6, & 1. At my heaviest weight, I was 300 lbs. I am now proud to say I am at 149.5 lbs! On January 1st this year, I started really taking losing weight seriously & my health. Since then, I have lost 75 lbs! I have done it all the old fashioned way. Healthy eating & exercise. No pills, no surgeries. I became a health & fitness coach because I want to help be a support system for people trying to lose weight. When I started, I was SO lost. I had no idea what foods to eat, how much, when, what workouts to do, what to eat after a workout, how much to workout...I was just lost & I had nobody to go to for help. There were SO many times I felt like giving up. For the first month, I only lost about 5 lbs. It was very discouraging. But after that, I figured out how to eat & all of that, & the pounds started coming off. I want to be that person who can be there for support. I want to be able to help encourage you & let you know that YOU CAN DO IT. Even if you feel like giving up, just remember why it is that you started. I have a health & fitness page on Facebook, where I give nutrition tips, as well as exercise tips. I will also be having some fun group challenges! If you'd like to check it out, head on over to https://www.facebook.com/TheaTaylorHFM

pjn649mxc2m5.jpg

If you are just starting out, & not sure what kind of workout to do, or are already working out, but want to step it up a notch, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you choose a workout that would fit your specific needs. Can't wait to hear from you!! :)

Replies