Hello, I'm new to fitness

Options
Before I was married I led a very active life. I rode my bike or walked everywhere. Now I have a 3 year old and find myself to have gained 50 lbs in just 4 short years. I work at home, watching children, so you would think I am kept on my toes with activity. However, I am just not losing the weight. I hope joining an internet community and logging my exercise and eating habits will help me lose weight and become healthier. I want to live to see my son grow into a wonderful young man. I look forward to meeting everyone. Thank you!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. What and awesome reason you have for changing! Feel free to add me.
  • pethelpersfindahome
    Options
    Welcome. I am loving MVP this time around .and it is fun and works great for me. Hope it will for you as well.
  • evilqueencathy
    evilqueencathy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great site to help you start down a healthy lifestyle and has a great community to keep you motivated along the way! Add lots of friends, stay active, and you will reach your goals!
  • evilqueencathy
    evilqueencathy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I am already getting new ideas for meals for work outs just browsing the site. And everyone is so friendly. Thanks so much!