New!

Options
lydgr
lydgr Posts: 2 Member
I've struggled for most of my life with my weight. I just feel that it's time to take charge and try to do good for once in my life. This seems like a great place for help and support..Just wanted to say hello to all.

Replies

• keondraleke
    keondraleke Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I've had this for a couple of months but i just started really using it. Thought I'd reach out and say hi.
  • regentin
    regentin Posts: 60
    Options
    I've also been here for a couple months and love it so far! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I've been here foreva eva! Sometimes, I'm brilliant. Sometimes, I suck. Lol. Feel free to friend me!
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Been here for about a month. It is a really great site and the price is really GREAT! lol Feel free to add me if you like.
  • lydgr
    lydgr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I have been here and truthfully I am more out of control than ever. When I look at your weight loss tickers, I am so happy for you but am so ashamed of myself for not sticking to this. I started again today and I am going to really try to log each day. I know I can do this and counting calories is the way to go. I know that for a fact. I need to get myself moving more and just eat less. Good job to those of you who have lost already.
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome, i am pretty new here too and love it. the support from others is really great..feel free to add me too and good luck on your journey =)
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    We all have our stumbles. That's in the past. Now you are back, so go get it!
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've been here properly for a few weeks. I love it!
    Feel free to add me.
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Hi & welcome! Good luck on your journey! You can do this!!