Biking / Spinning Challenge

Options
I recently moved and put my bike on it's trainer in the corner and it is just collecting dust. So I have decided to challenge myself to spin at least 20 minutes a day for 30 days. Some days I may do more, but always at least 20 minutes. I will be spinning on my bike inside because right now, my climate doesn't encourage cycling with all the ice outside. But if you are in a warmer climate (or at least a less icy one) feel free to log your 20 minutes outside!

So if this challenge sounds right up your alley, want to join in? I have also created a group "30 Day Biking / Spinning Challenge" which you can find at

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12312-30-day-biking-spinning-challenge

So what do you say, are you up for the challenge?

Replies

• jazzyoma
    jazzyoma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Lobster_Lover,
    I decided to join in with you on the 20 min a day for 30 days bike challenge. I've done 2 days so far and it feels great. The best of luck to you in your weight loss journey. I'll check in with you to see how your doing from time to time doing the 30 days.
  • Lobster_Lover
    Lobster_Lover Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey Jazzyoma, thanks for the friend request and welcome to the challenge. I am really excited about it, however I haven't had the strength to join in my own challenge yet :( I came down sick with a bad cold (barely left the couch or bed yesterday). I am finally feeling better and although I am coughing a lot and such, I'm hoping by Monday to be back on the bike. Right now it takes most my strength to just get up and walk around the house.

So keep it up and I can't wait to join back in the fun!
  • mamadidir
    Options
    Is this still on?
  • Trignon
    Trignon Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Looks like it must have fizzed out before it even started.