Interesting/Fun Workout DVDS ( 20 MINUTES-60 MINUTES PLUS)

Options
I am a fitness enthusiast who enjoys swimming, sports, the gym, workout classes, machines, biking, but occasionally will workout dvds at home for a change, different reasons. I have Jillian Michaels power yoga, some weight training ones, and I have a jump rope one, a hip hop one, and a step aerobics one, few kickboxing ones, and a couple of tae bo one, and the zumba dvd set. I was considering the zumba step series, and maybe another kickboxing, or boot camp or step one, but I need some ideas. It could even be Doonya for all I care, that's fun. I know that spinning dvds are made, if you have a spin bike or if your outdoor bike is set up to a bike trainer indoors. Anyone know of any circuit training dvds, step dvds, and kick box/boot camp dvds etc that are fun and give a good workout, and a good calorie burn?

Replies

• bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Don't know about the actual calorie burn but I am really enjoying P90X3. It's only 30 minutes but pretty intense.
  • Cookingcolavita
    Cookingcolavita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper Total Body Transformation, Bob Harper Ultimate Cardio Body, Bob Harper Cardio Rev Conditioning (Over 60 minutes each includes warm-up and cooldown).

Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism....

Shaun T's Insanity and Focus T25 are really intense and under 30 minutes.

Jeanette Jenkins Hollywood Bootcamp (Mix of cardio, abs, and strength)

There are also great workouts on YouTube... Blogilates, GymRa, FitSugar, BeFit, Fitness Blender, SweatyBetty..

My favourite YouTube workout channel is HASFit .. They have great kickboxing and cardio workouts!

:smiley:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Kelley Coffey-Meyer has some great circuit training type videos, with mixed weights and cardio, plus you can re-mix the different sections to customize the workout. I have "Circuit Burn" and "Plateau Buster".
    http://www.collagevideo.com/products/kelly-coffeys-30-min-to-fitness-plateau-buster
  • GregJourney
    GregJourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the Powerstike and Bodystrike videos.