making up lost calories

Options
For those of you that know, I had a hard time getting all my calories yesterday due to a severe toothache. I finished the day with just over 1000. SO...I'm wondering if I can make those up today or should I just let them go. I'm not sure how this works.

Replies

• liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    For those of you that know, I had a hard time getting all my calories yesterday due to a severe toothache. I finished the day with just over 1000. SO...I'm wondering if I can make those up today or should I just let them go. I'm not sure how this works.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I say let them go...and try to stay on track today...
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Oh and I hope your tooth is feeling better. You can try putting a whole clove in your mouth on the tooth that hurts its supposed to be a natural pain reliever...and dentists use clove paste when they pack your sockets after they pull a tooth...
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I say let go of the calories that you didn't get in yesterday. I completely do not get where the idea of saving up calories or making up calories came from...it is kind of ridiculous to me.
    Hope that your tooth feels better and that you are able to get on track today.
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! yea, it feels a bit better. I guess I'll let 'em go...with all the walking I did today I have a lot of extra cals anyway. :bigsmile:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Let them go..... if I ate cal's from yesterday, then I would have to eat less the next day on days that I went over. I am so not doing that!! Hope your feeling better! :wink: