Advice?

tcxyz2011
tcxyz2011 Posts: 29 Member
Over the summer I met someone and we became friends and then out of the blue while IM'ing on facebook he says 'where have you been all my life'. Shortly after that, we hung out a few more times and then he deleted me off facebook and stopped calling and texting so I deleted him out of my phone but I am just wondering, why would a guy say this and then cut off all contact? I liked him and I am pretty sure he liked me too, we had a lot in common and hit it off. I saw him while at the movies with a date and I gave him a head nod and quick smile and walked on, I didn't feel like he deserved anything more then that.

Replies

• inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    Sounds like he probably was talking to you and one more girl at the same time. In the end he made the decision to choose her over you
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    mamahash67 wrote: »
    Sounds like he probably was talking to you and one more girl at the same time. In the end he made the decision to choose her over you

This or maybe he was in a relationship the whole time and felt bad or got caught.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Maybe he just wasn't into you? He could've met someone else? Either way, life is too short to worry about some guy deleting you from fb. For whatever reason, he didn't want any more contact with you. So forget about it and find someone else
  • inkedmommy67
    inkedmommy67 Posts: 198 Member
    Thorsmom05 wrote: »
    Maybe he just wasn't into you? He could've met someone else? Either way, life is too short to worry about some guy deleting you from fb. For whatever reason, he didn't want any more contact with you. So forget about it and find someone else

Agreed, screw him. Go find someone who is better =D
  • ChrisHoffman72
    ChrisHoffman72 Posts: 708 Member
    He was married...
  • JTPug1980
    JTPug1980 Posts: 85 Member
    YEP!!! 1000% chance all these are right
  • doesnt sound like he was that into you.