A little Down and Out

Options
I've not gone over calories at all in the past two weeks, I've been walking on the treadmill for 40 minutes every night and I'm still at the same weight...sad...:sad:
I would be happy with a pound, the scales not moving at all is really getting me down...:frown:

Replies

• teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've not gone over calories at all in the past two weeks, I've been walking on the treadmill for 40 minutes every night and I'm still at the same weight...sad...:sad:
    I would be happy with a pound, the scales not moving at all is really getting me down...:frown:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Breathe....

It took my body a few weeks to adjust to the changes I made....
    Make sure you are being honest with the numbers....work outs, food intake, etc.
    Drink the water.....
    Eat at least some of the exercise calories.....

If it makes you feel better I ended up going up 4lbs before I went down. :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You might want to play with your calorie intake. You might not be eating enough. But it can simply be your body just taking it's time and adjusting to your new healthy style. Stay calm and keep at it.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    measurements measurements measurements is all I can say! Iknow its disappointing to not see the scale move.

Do your clothes fit differently? do you feel better?

Those are things to celebrate too! Iknow it can be frustrating and disappointing you just have to push on and not give up. Your body is probably going thru a little rebellion and then it will snap too.

GOod luck!
  • Mystwing
    Options
    You could also try varying the intensity of your treadmill workout. going up hills periodically engages different muscle groups and shakes things up a bit. Our bodies tend to adjust quickly to our nutritional intake and exercise. Variety is key! good luck!