Hi

aliciab2
aliciab2 Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I just started this morning because of my friend suggesting this site to me and I have to say that I am pleased already. I can't believe that this site exists, everybody is so supportive to one another and I hope to make friends because I can't do it alone. So Hi All!

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Hi to you too and welcome! Your friend is right this is a terrific place to be. Not only will you reach your goals but you will meet a lot of great people and make a lot of friends.
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Welcome. tons of support here. Good luck!!
  • Hello & Welcome! You're so right -- this site is awesome! I'm fairly new myself and I love it. Everyone is very supportive and loving. It's really cool that a bunch of people you've never met, care so much!! I personally like this site more than Facebook now!! :)

Feel free to add me. I'd love to share the journey with you!!
  • LIZB0505
    LIZB0505 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Thanks for the encouragement. My husband and I both signed up this evening....I think this website is pretty cool. I believe it takes the guess work out of counting calories! So I'm motivated to lose weight! Good luck!

Elizabeth :)
  • noworry87
    noworry87 Posts: 21 Member
    hey...we all have something in common...weightloss! so its always a easier journey if you have a group rather then travel alone..huggzzzz
This discussion has been closed.