Supreme 90

Options
I recieved an add for Bed, Bath and Beyond and there was a workout DVD, Supreme 90 for 19.99---my kid (16) wants to loose weight and tone and wants a workout video....I don't know how dedicated she would be so I'm not too inclined to dish out 100 bux for the more well known Beachbody workout DVD's just yet.

I looked at some reviews for this workout DVD and just about all of them are really good ( only complaints were w/ordering directly from the website)

I usually get down in the weight room, but I know alot of MFP'ers use home workouts, so I just wanted to reach out to y'all to see if any of you have heard or tried this DVD?

thx in advance,

bonnie g

Replies

• calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just started it. I have done p90x and Insanity. And I love it. I truly love it. A fantastic value for the money. Get it. I like it better than P90x less down time and more efficient.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I would like to know about that also, and what equipment is needed.
  • EquestrianLark135
    EquestrianLark135 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I also just recently got it (after talking to calabrdm about it) and I really love it! It pushes me to my limit, but keeps me going, and it's very easy to figure out with the huge wall schedule. I can't say if I like it better than P90X or Insanity because, like you, I didn't want to dish out the money for those.... actually I CAN'T dish out the money for those. :ohwell: Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend Supreme 90 Day to your daughter....definitely worth the $20.
  • EquestrianLark135
    EquestrianLark135 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would like to know about that also, and what equipment is needed.

You just need an exercise ball and some hand weights....they usually have a set of 3 weights....lighter ones, heavier ones that you can use once you get better, then ones that are in the middle. Right now, I have 3lb., 5lb. and 8lb. weights, but I just started, so I'm hoping I can get heavier weights as I go along. :smile:
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have been using 5 pound, 8 pound and 10 pound free weights and an exercise ball.
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    wow! sounds delicious...I'm gettin' it tomorrow!
  • Nursestyle
    Nursestyle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Today was my REST day of S90, I love it.Tomorrow will be day 3...... I did and have P90X also, P90 is a tough workout, I feel S90 is much better for the beginner and P90 is more for a more fit person. S90 provides alot of cues and time between intervals. I have been able to keep up with the pace of S90, eventhough it is very simular to P90 and also very challenging. I cannot yet perform all the routine but I do what I can do, and if its really hard on my knees (Osteo) I march in place, or repeat another exercise I can perform. I'd like to graduate to p90x, at some point. I like the use of the stability ball, its really hard for me, but I am determined to complete this program. I also began zumba classes they are nice addition to any workout.