Replies

• NoelleED
    NoelleED Posts: 148
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :smiley:
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi NoelleED I have nearly 70kgs to lose to get to my goal weight where I will feel comfortable I have set myself 5kg goals which has seemed to help :) as I dont see it as so far to go fee free to add me if you like as I am new to fitnesspal
    Ness
  • Lovely_lm
    Options
    Hi I need to loose 78lbs about 35Kg
  • thickgurly
    thickgurly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    zf4tflduuedw.jpg
    Hello feel free to add me. I want to lose 70lbs. Thickgurly.
  • BIGSeanM
    BIGSeanM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have well over 150 pounds to lose. Trust me, I get how hard it is, and how different it is for us than it is for the people that only have 30 pounds to lose.
  • NoelleED
    NoelleED Posts: 148
    Options
    thickgurly wrote: »
    zf4tflduuedw.jpg
    Hello feel free to add me. I want to lose 70lbs. Thickgurly.

You look wonderful!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    NoelleED wrote: »
    Yay! This morning I am grumpy. Looking at the treadmill and thinking... I hate you treadmill. :\
    lol! O so true! But you learn to love it. Or walk outside! Enjoy the air the sun the little critters crossing the road. Its a wonderful meditation tool too. Add me darling. I am 240 hoping for 145 150 one day at a time.

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    NoelleED wrote: »
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    Yay! This morning I am grumpy. Looking at the treadmill and thinking... I hate you treadmill. :\

My treadmill is in the basement so I can't see it. However, it is still following me around today..... lol

I know what you mean!!! I have one chance to exercise today - while the baby I am watching is taking a nap. So off I go... grrrr....
    And the stroller is a great assistant...baby falls asleep I get to lose weight win/win!
  • CurviiRunnr42
    Options
    I have a 100 more lbs I'd like to lose. Anyone in the same boat may add me :)