Biggest Weakness?

Options
My biggest weakness... soft serve ice cream cones.

What's your biggest weakness?

Replies

• KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Sweets from candies to the occasional doughnut. :(
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream too, but mine are bacon and cake...yellow pound cake with buttercream icing specifically. I could eat an entire cake I love it so!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Oreos.
  • livlinde
    livlinde Posts: 39
    Options
    Oh, totally ice cream! Soft serve is so wonderful. :)
  • aubeelynn
    aubeelynn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Especially the hand-tossed kind that our local Italian/pizza joint makes. YUM!!
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    A bag of chips. LOVE them. :heart:
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Buttercream icing. Hands down. The stuff is like crack to me.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    cheese, and pizza!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Ice cream........
  • funinthesun05
    Options
    Everything! Lots and lots of goldfish, cookies of all kinds, steak, potatoes, BREAD, cheese, Mexican food!!

I justify eating what I crave by working it off later...
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Doritos!! I could eat a whole bag if you'd let me! I definitely have to watch when they are available.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Frickin peanut butter!!!! I am thinking right now I could eat a ladle of the stuff!!!
  • heidisbeeman
    Options
    Right now it is the bunny that laid the cadburry eggs... but usually it is butter-cream frosting all the way!!!!
  • millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Pasta!!! The creamier and cheesier the better. Gahh, I miss pasta : (
  • yrivers36
    yrivers36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fast foods, sweets, and cakes.
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Anything baked. And I mean anything. From sweets, to garlic bread, to bagels. I am a baked food *kitten*. :( Well, technically not any more but I still would be if it was possible!!! Or cannolis. Ohhh yeah baby, that's the spot....
  • FitNHappy0261
    Options
    Oh where to begin. Oreo's, icecream, whipped cream, doughnuts, cake/cupcakes, buttercream icing, Chocolate stampede from Longhorn, Doritos and the list goes on
  • ladyviola
    ladyviola Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and cake. I dont mind eating clean and had no problem giving up fast food and processed foods such as chips, pizza, hot dogs, etc. But ice cream....especially butter pecan...man oh man. I could eat a whole gallon of that stuff. I'll (or at least I used to) eat pretty much any type of cake. Pound cake, strawberry shortcake, chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon. I could go on and on...
  • mrk1day
    mrk1day Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    coldstone ice cream. yum.
  • inertiadriftsc
    Options
    Mexican Food and BBQ. Sit me down at an all you can eat good BBQ joint and Im not going to be in good shape for that day. Mexican gets me with those stupid tortilla chips and salsa.