Everyday things for which I'd like calorie burning credit!

Options
13»

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Letting my dog and cat in and out..in and out....in and out!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've got another one. Using the computer mouse and keyboard A LOT on MFP!
  • paulam1364
    paulam1364 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    calories burned reading this blog!!!
  • Pakitalian85
    Pakitalian85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hee hee hee... cute... and sooo true!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Chair dancing.
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hurdle climbing over all the baby-gates that seem to be in every doorway. That is an all day long activity. lol Being the horsey for the toddler. That is a lot of work, since once around the living room is never, ever enough. Tee-hee.
  • KymzDaShiz
    Options
    Running back and forth from the house to the bathroom because I'm potty training my 2 year old. =)
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Blinking. It's so overlooked!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    1) I want calorie burn credit for hitting the down key on my laptop to read the message board topics
    2) I want calorie burn credit for each text I sent my husband today.

My fingers are losing fat and gaining lean muscle :bigsmile:
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    - readjusting my new workout shorts that ride up- hate them already!
    - constant foot or leg jiggling
    -every argument i get in with my cousin/bff/practically a sister... we love eachother but love to argue- all in fun - extra calorie credits if i win :)
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Walking to the wrong spot where the water cooler used to be (they moved it two years ago, I still haven't been able to rewire for that change!)

Pacing in front of the bathroom at my work that is ALWAY occupied, during the 20 visits daily that I make after making the detoured trip to the water cooler many time....

Running from my car to my house 3 times daily for the things I forgot, then once or twice again for things my kids forgot.

Running up the 3000 stairs at South Station through the building and down a platform trying to catch my train....
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Running back and forth from the house to the bathroom because I'm potty training my 2 year old. =)

:laugh: She's so cute!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    running between the closet and bathroom to see if you like what you're wearing and then running back to the closet to find something else to put on. oh yeah, this cycle continues for at least 3 outfits.:laugh:

because they all look so HAWT now!!! YEAH babay!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Picking my son's shoes up from where ever he decides to leave them and putting them outside his bedroom door. There's a certain area inside the front door, next to the wall and out of the way that he's supposed to leave them and he never does. Drives me nuts so I put them right in front of his bedroom door to make a point.
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ah, I forgot about running my mouth - so I guess I am still a runner!!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would like to get credit for not yelling at my kids when they drive me nuts. I also think you should get extra calories for going to workout when you really dont feel like it.
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    running between the closet and bathroom to see if you like what you're wearing and then running back to the closet to find something else to put on. oh yeah, this cycle continues for at least 3 outfits.:laugh:
    Lol...I do this, but run from the bedroom to the kitchen...I don't know why, but I like my mirror in the kitchen....Mine also adds up to 4-6 different outfits.

I think us ladies should get three times the calorie burn when we have to exercise during TOM!
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    *Potty training the dog - in and out, in and out, in and out
    *Cleaning the floor when potty training fails
    *Cleaning the wall because the puppy must back up against it while having his accident
    *Did I mention cleaning the rug when potty training fails
    *Lugging the disgusting rug out to the trash can after the 25th failure. Didn't like that rug anyway.:noway: