Hate Veggies...Try this, It is sooooo good!

Options
All,
I just wanted to share this tip, that I just discovered tonight! I went to Trader Joe's and while browsing the aisles, I came across a jar of Trader Joe's Hot and Sweet Mustard. I picked it up, put it in my cart and at the check-out, the cashier asked me if any more jars were left. I told him, yea there were plenty. He proceeded to tell me that they normally sell out so fast. So I decided to try it when I got home. I am normally just forcing myself to eat raw veggies like celery and carrots. Well, tonight was a different story! I dipped my fresh raw celery and carrots in the Hot and Sweet Mustard......heavenly. Try this with your veggies next time. hint...It tastes like honey mustard only better. and 10 cals per teaspoon, I am so happy to discover this treat, wanted to share.

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i make a veggie pesto pasta. i use fissilli noodles and make some pesto, throw in basically whatever veggies you want. i put in cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, onions and carrots. whole foods has the cauliflower/broccoli/carrot mix in one bag. The pesto will cover up the veggies if you arent a big veggie fan, but you can also add shredded cheese or parmesean cheese, parmesean is great with it.
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ooooh! so there's other opt than hidden valley! lol, thnx!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Don't hate them but love trying something new! Thanks for the post! :flowerforyou:
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just love Trader Joe's! Thanks for the post!
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll try it too!
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I use the Kroger version. And as odd as it sounds, I use it sometimes instead of mayo when I make tuna salad. My other variation is half fat free mayo, half low sodium salsa. These aren't for everybody, but I like it spicy.
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, thanks, I wil lfor sure check it out. I love TJ's.