I need to lose 85 lbs. Anyone wanna join me?

Options
jessregnier
jessregnier Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2014 in Motivation and Support
Hi,
I am currently at my heaviest. I had two children back to back, and now I am trying to get back to my healthy weight. Its difficult for me to even go out into public because of my weight and appearance. I'm tired of hiding and not having a life. My daughters need a healthy mom One that is active and can keep up. So finally forked up the money to buy T25 fitness program, and I plan on working out 5 days a week and checking in everyday on here with how I'm doing. Please feel free to add me as friend. I need all of the encouragement I can get!!!

Replies

• blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I love having supportive friends on here and supporting others.

Good luck on your weight loss journey! Friend request being sent!
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have around that much weight left to lose. Good luck to you! I'm trying to get healthy and active in preparation for when I have children :smile: Just do what you enjoy doing and have fun along the way!
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have to lose around the same amount, I'll add you, I could use support also
  • SummsReh
    SummsReh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a little over 2 months and have lost 30 lbs. I still have about 50 to go. I will add you. I would love the support and motivation as well!!
  • myplaidshirt
    Options
    i have to lose 96 pds. so were not that far apart! friend request sent
  • AlmightyAce
    AlmightyAce Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have about 85 more to lose down from 116. Any of you, feel free to send a friend request. :)
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am down 110 pounds this year. Any of you feel free to add me. Would love to help provide support. Steve